This is the first and easiest way to install the theme.
- Go to Appearance Themes.
- Click on Add New at the top.
- Click on Upload Theme at the top.
- Upload “themename.zip” archive file via web interface
- Upload “themename-child.zip” archive file via web interface too, if you want customize your theme safely.
- Activate newly main installed theme
Theme Install via FTP
This is the second way to install the theme.
- Unzip “themename.zip” on your Desktop. You should get folder called “libertynews”
- If you want customize your theme safely unzip “themename-child.zip” on your Desktop too. You should get folder called “libertynews-child”
- Sign in to your hosting using your favorite FTP client.
- Navigate to /wp-content/themes/ and upload “themename” and “themename-child” folder.
- Open WordPress Dashboard and go to Appearance Themes and activate libertynews main theme from there.